About Dr. Jennifer Harrington
Jennifer Harrington, MD, is a board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon who is widely recognized for providing Minneapolis / St. Paul cosmetic and reconstructive surgery patients with excellent surgical care and outstanding aesthetic results. She is the Director of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at North Memorial Hospital, level 1 trauma center, and serves as Adjunct Professor at the University of Minnesota.
Over the course of a prolific career spanning more than a decade, Dr. Harrington has gained national fame as a skilled and empathetic female plastic and reconstructive surgeon. Her compassion has touched the lives of patients around the world, including those in Africa, Guatemala and Peru, where she worked to restore normal appearance for children suffering from a range of physical deformities.
In recognition of her high standards of care and excellent surgical track record, Dr. Harrington has appeared across national media outlets. She is also known for reattaching the arms of a two-year-old-boy who suffered devastating injuries in a farming accident. Dr. Harrington was honored with a “40 Under 40″ award by the Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal and has been listed as one of the “Top Docs” in the Minneapolis / St. Paul Magazine for 11 consecutive years.
Dr. Harrington holds surgical privileges at top-notch medical facilities in Minneapolis and St. Paul, including the North Memorial Medical Center, West Health Surgery Center, St. John’s Hospital, Maplewood Surgery Center and Maple Grove Hospital.
At her all-female staffed plastic surgery clinic, Dr. Harrington offers a range of other cosmetic and reconstructive procedures for the face, body and breasts.
– University of California at Riverside, BS in Biochemistry
– University of California at Riverside, Masters in Biochemistry
– Medical School, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, California
– General Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester Minnesota
– Plastic Surgery Fellow, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities Campus
– American Board of Plastic Surgery, 2001
– American Board of Plastic Surgery, Recertification, 2011
– Additional Qualifications: Trained in Micro-vascular and Hand Surgery
– American Board of Plastic Surgery
– Minnesota Academy of Plastic Surgeons
– American Medical Society
– Mayo Alumni Association
– Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
– University of Minnesota Alumni
– Women’s Medical Association
– Harrington Plastic Surgery, Private Practice, 2000-present
– University of Minnesota, Adjunct Professor, 2000-present
– North Memorial Hospital, Director of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2006-present
– Minnesota Medical License, 2000-present
– Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine / Top Doctors, 2003-2014
– Minnesota Monthly Magazine / Best Doctors for Women, 2006-2014
– Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine / “40 under 40,” 2003
3300 Oakdale Avenue North
Robbinsdale, MN 55422-2926
2855 Campus Drive
Minneapolis, MN 55441
1575 Beam Avenue
Maplewood, MN 55109
1655 Beam Avenue
Maplewood, MN 55109
9875 Hospital Drive
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Schedule a Consultation Today
Dr. Jennifer Harrington is pleased to offer some of the most advanced reconstructive and cosmetic surgery procedures at her state-of-the-art practice in Minneapolis, MN. In addition to offering traditional liposuction, Dr. Harrington is a leading provider of body sculpting without surgery, including CoolSculpting. To learn more about CoolSculpting treatments in St. Paul / Minneapolis, contact her practice today at (651) 290-7600.